Segovians Mechanical

Commercial HVAC Services

Segovians Mechanical



Commercial refrigeration units typically include high- capacity systems with aluminum and stainless steel cabinets for greater durability and ease of maintenance. Commercial systems may also use multiple compressors, condensing units, and evaporators. Examples of commercial systems include supermarket refrigeration units, food display cases, refrigerated beverage and ice cream dispensers, and ice machines.
Therefore, Segovians Company maintains substantial care in the system operation and diagnosis for troubleshooting a system down to specific component level.

Call at Segovians Company to service and repair your:

  • Cooking Equipment
  • Refrigeration
  • Walk-in Cooler
  • Walk-in Freezer
  • Refrigerated Dispensers: Beverage Dispensers, Water Coolers, Milk Dispensers, Dispensing Freezers, Vending Machines.
  • Ice Machines
  • And More!

Preventative Maintenance
Preventive maintenance is an important part of facilities management. The goal of a successful preventive maintenance program is to establish consistent practices designed to improve the performance and safety of the equipment at your property.
A food service stablishment requires nightly  aintenance and cleaning to remain in top operating shape and to maintain safety. This is a preventive form of maintenance to combat the growth of bacteria and to ensure food service equipment doesn’t break down. A restaurant or food service business with a bacterial outbreak poses a danger to both employees and customers who consume contaminated products.

All inspections & Preventive Maintenance of Segovians Company HVACR cover such things as:

  • Electrical connections
  • Motor and safety devices.
  • Compressor noises
  • Refrigerant charge
  • Moisture content of the refrigerant
  • Oil level
  • Water flow
  • Gas leaks
  • Coil conditions
  • Tubing supports
  • Coil supports
  • Cleanliness.

For a condensing unit with an open -drive compressor, check:

  • Belt condition
  • Belt alignment
  • Belt tightness
  • Coupling connection and condition.

For a condensing unit with a hermetic compressor,check:

  • Overload cutout
  • Relays
  • Capacitors

Regular maintenance will keep your HVAC and refrigeration systems operating at their peak performance level.

Here are some reasons you should schedule a HVAC & Refrigeration PM regularly:

  • Required by manufacturers to keep your warranty valid
  • Ensures your system works at an optimum level
  • Helps dramatically reduce your energy consumption
  • Can prevent costly repair bills by uncovering small problems before they become expensive ones

Please keep in mind that a scrap of paper from a torn receipt or a straw wrapper. Particulate pollution, stirred up by folks going in and out the door of a fast-food restaurant. Dust bunnies in the corner of the room, made up (as they are) of dust; contamination; and dead human skin cells, shed at the rate of a pound per person per year.

All this, over time, gets sucked into the coil area of the refrigerator, freezer, or a/c unit. And despite statistics that show cleaning out the coils regularly can save around 20 percent in energy costs, many HVACR experts claim that 80 percent of owners don’t do coil cleaning at all, and the other 20 percent don’t do it enough.

Obviously that the high amount of cottonwood in the air here in Texas, combined with high heat, high humidity, and salty air in Houston markets, make frequent Preventative Maintenance even more crucial here in our state.

Call Us

Preventative Maintenance Schedule

Ice machine equipment needs to be maintained in order to stay working at its best. To ensure this, we recommend signing up for a preventative maintenance schedule. This is something that Houston Ice Machine offers. We offer preventative maintenance for your ice machines on a recurring schedule.

Preventative Maintenance Benefits

Proper ice machine maintenance is important. This is especially true when the ice machines serve an important purpose, such as the preservation of food, drink, and medical products. With preventative maintenance from Houston Ice Machine, we can ensure that your equipment will work consistently. With this service, you also get reduced maintenance costs and an extended ice machine lifetime.